Hospitality in Action
We specialize in helping organizations take their service to the next level.
Pinwheel Performance, in partnership with world-renowned hospitality expert, Holly Stiel, has developed and implemented this step-by-step program which enhances the customer (resident, patient, client and guests) experience. This approach has been successfully adopted in Senior Living, Health Care and Hotel industries.
“Hospitality is a moment-by-moment experience that creates a feeling of being Welcomed, Cared For and Truly Seen. It is a human-to-human connection.” – Sue Funkhouser and Holly Stiel
Our tested approach builds on your company’s values and includes the following elements:
- Core Team Members serve as ambassadors of the initiative and representatives of their departments.
- Spirit in Service is an inspiring workshop that sets the tone for a foundational service mindset.
- Service Pillars (created by team members) serve as the anchor for service standards.
- Service Standards are the pillars in action: concrete behaviors that are observable and measurable.
- Service Skills are tangible skills necessary for any hospitality professional.
- Reinforcement tool kits are designed for and utilized by managers to reinforce service concepts, skills and standards over a six month period.